"Biotechnology Entrepreneurship: What You Need to Know to Start and Build a Successful Biotech Business in Valais" by Craig Shimasaki« Zurück
What you need to know to start and build a successful biotech business in Valais
Lecturer: Craig Shimasaki, PhD, MBA
Co-founder: ViRelieve, Moleculera Labs and BioSource Consulting
Adjunct Professor & Entrepreneur-in-Residence: The University of Oklahoma, Price School of Business, Division of Entrepreneurship
Theme: This lecture is for anyone who has dreamed that their technical or scientific ideas could one day become innovative products, but were unsure if this was even possible. This is for university, government and community leaders who want to see economic growth and diversity in their region. It is for all individuals who would like to work for a company that creates life-changing products through biotechnology
Date: October 18th at 11.30
Place: HEI, Rte du Rawil 47, 1950 Sion
- 11.30 – Conference and Q&A
- 12.50 – Lunch
What we will cover:
- How to know whether or not your idea has the potential to become a successful biotechnology or life science product.
- The 7 most important things to know before you decide to start a biotechnology company.
- Find out the vital characteristics that successful entrepreneurs possess, and how to be good at them.
- Learn the 5 elements essential for building a biotechnology cluster in Valais, and what the government, university and community leaders need to do to support this.
- Learn the first practical steps of what to do when starting on this journey toward biotechnology entrepreneurship.
Who should attend:
Professors and students who have innovative discoveries and ideas. University and local government administrators who want to see economic growth and diversity in their region. Community leaders who want to support an innovative and entrepreneurial economy. Those who are curious about entrepreneurship, and those who would like to work in an exciting biotechnology company.
Registration: Please register here