The main objective is to strengthen the quality education by supporting the local Universities that will partner with HES-SO Valais-Wallis to reach the quality level of Swiss Universities.
The field of cooperation between the Ministry of Education of Rwanda and the HES-SO Valais-Wallis consists in developing the collaboration between the parties in research and teaching.
In order to achieve these objectives, the following activities or programmes will be implemented:
- joint research projects;
- exchange training programs specifically in hospitality, tourism, health care, engineering courses, food processing and food science;
- exchange of professors and experts for teaching and training missions;
- organisation of study placements and internships for students (terms to be defined between the participating institutions);
- joint publications and exchange of experiences regarding working methods and academic structures;
- any other project initiated by one of the parties.