Bachelor's degree in TourismBachelor of Science HES-SO (BSc) in Tourism
Founded in 1983 and thus with over three decades of experience in tourism management training, the tourism department proposes a full-time Bachelor's degree course spread out over three years in French, German, and English.
Situated in the heart of a major mountain tourism region, our tourism degree programme is the only one in Switzerland which gives students the choice of studying in French, German or English. It is also possible to combine combine the languages (60 to 89 credits in a second language) and thereby obtain a bilingual Bachelor's degree in Tourism.
The strengths of the Bachelor's degree programme in Tourism include the following:
- A strong focus on practical applications of theoretical concepts
- Specialisation among options
- Students develop professional, social, personal and environmental skills
- Multilingual: programme offered in English, French and/or German (bilingual bachelor possible)
- Close collaboration with the Institute of Tourism which carries out research projects and commissioned work students can participate in.