Study plan Business Information TechnologyBachelor of Science HES-SO (BSc) in Business Information Technology
You can choose between two course structures, depending on your study pattern:
Full-time course (6 semesters)
The full-time course takes place over 6 semesters, including the Bachelor's thesis, which is undertaken during the final semester of the course.
Part-time course (8 semesters only in French)
The part-time course enables you to work alongside your studies (up to 80%).
This option is also ideal for those practising a professional sport (sport-study), an activity in the arts (music, dance, theatre, etc.) or embarking on a change of career.
Courses are taught:
- Thursdays, 17:00 - 20:15
- Fridays, all day : 8:30 - 17:45
- Saturdays, 08:30 - 13:30
In order to gain an additional extra on their CV, students may choose to register for the following options:
- Double Bachelor’s degree: Follow the third year in English, at the Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences in Helsinki, Finland, with two qualifications on offer: Bachelor of Science HES-SO and Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Official SAP certification: Obtain the "TERP10 Integration of Business Processes in SAP ERP" (10 days’ training with a professionally-recognised examination).
- Creation of a start-up: Join a Business eXperience team to create a business, coached by teaching staff who are specialised in entrepreneurship.
- International exchanges: Participate in an intensive programme (2 to 6 weeks) abroad to gain more in-depth knowledge and experience of a current theme in the area of IT.
- Official CISCO certification: Obtain one of the approved CCNA certifications .
- Bilingual diploma: Obtain a bilingual diploma by completing 60 ECTS credits in the second language.
- Language certification: Take one or more language diplomas and certificates (Goethe, TFI, TOEIC).