Professional perspectivesBachelor of Science HES-SO (BSc) in Tourism
Graduates of the Bachelor HES-SO in Tourism are suited for work managing or promoting:
- tourist destinations
- travel industry businesses (travel agencies, tour operators)
- accommodation providers (real estate agencies, hotels)
- transport companies (ski lifts, railways, bus companies , airlines, cruise and ferry lines, environment-friendly transport)
- event management companies (congress centres, cultural management, sports management).
- leisure and wellness related businesses such as spas
- local, regional and national offices of tourism and chambers of commerce
- tourism consulting companies
- management level work in associations connected to tourism such as the Swiss Tourism Federation
Further information about career opportunities in the tourism industry can be found on the website of the Swiss Tourism Federation STF.