Study Plan TourismBachelor of Science HES-SO (BSc) in Tourism
The study programme lasts six semesters, i.e. three years.
New Study programme from 2020 / 2021
To maintain the attractiveness for the employers and to meet the market needs, a new study plan will be introduced for the degree programme Tourism from 2020/2021.
In the first year, students acquire common basic skills, with a special focus on collective intelligence and leadership. From the second year, regular cooperation with companies is being sought and soft skills gain in importance. Students can choose among free modules. During their last year, students choose different options according to their career goals and they write their Bachelor’s thesis.
Study programme until 2019 / 2020
Semesters 1 to 4: Fundamentals
- Economics and tourism industry
- Management and finance
- Languages (French or German, English & Spanish)
5th semester: Specialization *
1 major among:
- Sports & Health Tourism
- Cultural & Business Tourism
2 minors among:
- Event Management
- Crisis management
- Business Experience
- Design and financing of new tourism products
- Manager 21
- International tourism development & social enterprises
- 2pack: development of tourism packages
- Intelligence émotionnelle basée sur la pleine conscience
- Digital Marketing
* subject to modification
6th semester: Internship and bachelor thesis
In Switzerland or abroad thanks to our vast and ever-growing alumni network.