Tourism RegistrationBachelor of Science HES-SO (BSc) in Tourism
Academic year 2021/2022
Thank you very much for your interest. Registration for the Bachelor's programme in Tourism is online :
- Registration deadline: July 30th, 2021
- Matriculation: September 17th, 2021
- Start of course: September 20th, 2021
- The annual course fees payable by students are fixed at CHF 1,000 per year of study.
- The fees relating to the academic documentation and other services are CHF 550 per year of study.
- The registration fee is CHF 150, payable on registration and non-refundable.
- Grants, allowances and student loans: Please contact the Public Education Departement of your Canton or visit the HES-SO Website
Given the growing necessity for permanent access to information and communications, the HES-SO Valais-Wallis requires first-year students to have a personal portable computer (laptop) as a work tool. Details of the type of machine and the minimum technical specifications can be obtained from IT services: German or French
You will find all the information you need for your studies in Switzerland on the CRUS (Rectors’ Conference of the Swiss Universities) website. You can also consult the brochure published by swissuniversities or the HES-SO for more detailed information.
Student for a day
We offer the opportunity for you to try being a student at our university for a day. Find out what it’s like to study on the Tourism degree programme. Follow the teaching sessions with the students and take the opportunity to ask the teaching staff any questions you may have.