SAP ACC Switzerland : Cassandre Payen appointed head of SAP Competence Centre« Back
Sierre - With the retirement of Prof. Werner Maier, the SAP Competence Center of the HES-SO Valais-Wallis has appointed Mrs. Cassandre Payen to take over the leadership of this group of SAP experts working with partners from all over Europe.
The SAP Competence Center (SAP ACC Switzerland), which is part of the Institute of Information Systems HES-SO Valais-Wallis, has a new head, Casandre Payen. Backed by more than 25 years of experience in the field, trilingual and benefiting from experience in various large groups in various sectors such as finance, supply chain or retail, Cassandre Payen has all the qualities to manage the center's development.
SAP University Alliances & SAP Next-Gen Lab
The SAP Competence Centre consists of 7 employees and collaborates with more than 100 partners, mainly in Europe and North Africa. The center acts as a service provider within the framework of the SAP University Alliances Program (SAP UAP), which constitutes 70% of our activity. The remaining 30% of our business is the development and delivery of training (tertiary and continuing education) and technology watch.
A recognised innovation centre, the SAP competence center of the HES-SO Valais-Wallis was named SAP Next-Gen Lab in 2018, making it the first SAP Next-Gen Lab in Switzerland.