After the success of 2014 and 2016,
we organise a new LabVIEW workshop in June 2018 :
>> How to improve Bioprocesses with LabVIEW <<
Come and meet us in the Alps !!
LabVIEW (Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench)
is a graphical programming language from National instruments.
Originally released for the Apple Macintoch in 1986, LabVIEW is commonly used for Data Acquisition, instrument control, and industrial automation on a variety of platforms (Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, and Mac OS X).
What you will learn :
- the basics of graphical programming with LabVIEW
- how to design and implement simple date acquisition with National Instruments Hardware
- how to design a Human-Machine Interface and present data (table/graphics,...)
- how to save measured data as files (datalogging)
- how to set up a control loop (PID) of a temperature or pH
- hands-on exercises with bioreactors
- a visit of our biotechnology labs and our LabVIEW-controlled installations
Dates : 2018, June 20th - 22nd
Address of the workshop : HES-SO Valais Wallis, Route du Rawyl 64, 1950 Sion, Switzerland
Phone : +41 (09 27 606 85 11
Fax : +41 (0) 27 606 85 15