Hes-so Valais
Menu

SAP Competence Center of HES-SO Valais-Wallis

Integrated within the IT Management Institute of the HES-SO Valais-Wallis, our Competence Center, named SAP ACC Switzerland, collaborates with SAP SE and more particularly with its branches SAP Switzerland and SAP France since 1996.

A collaboration contract with these companies allows us to occupy a role of service provider within the SAP University Alliances program (SAP UAP) which constitutes 70% of our activity. The remaining 30% concerns the development and provision of training (tertiary and continuous) as well as technological watch.

Click here to find out more about our center (website in French).
Click here to find out more about our center (website in German).

 

 

Follow us on social media : LinkedIn | Facebook

NEWS