2nd International Workshop on Edge Computing - Las Vegas
The evolution of ICT has led to the diffusion of wireless personal devices, such as smart mobile phones, personal computers and wearable devices, designed to operate over the Internet. This, together with the exponential growth of the number of interconnected devices is leading towards the commonly called Internet of Things (IoT).
The main objectives of the workshop include:
- To review the state-of-art of research in Edge Computing
- To identify areas of critical needs where further research can advance the state of the art
- To individuate and address the main performance issues
- To individuate applications and use cases which could provide the motivation for further scientific developments
- To create a forum for discussion
- To provide insights for future research directions and potential new research initiatives in these areas.
- Submission deadline: September 7, 2016
- Acceptance Notification: October 12, 2016
- Final camera ready: November 2, 2016
- Workshop dates: January 8 or 11, 2017
For further information www.hevs.ch/edgecom.