Based on key values such as creativity, responsibility and sustainability, the Entrepreneurship and Management Institute (IEM) offers open and collaborative innovation spaces. It works as a regional catalyzer to reinforce innovation capacity and increase local business competitiveness. About twenty team-members work for the institute.
IEM reaches its objectives mainly by:
- offering unique and integrated education programs recognized at the regional and even national level : Business eXperience, Team Academy, Master QSM;
- fostering the transfer and exchange of know-how among local stakeholders : Energy Forum, BusiNETvs, les Entre'mets;
- carrying out applied research projects in cooperation with economic and institutional partners : Innosuisse, Interreg, Innotour, public mandates (SERI, State of Valais, Municipalities).
- Inno Lab --> stimulating and managing innovation
- Ideation, business model design, open innovation
- Service Design Lab --> adapting and redesigning tomorrow's services
- Ethnography, blueprint service, staging
- Lead lab --> development’s strategy and leadership
- Strategy check, cockpit, entrepreneurship, coaching
- Energie Management Lab --> contributing to the energy transition
- Market forecast, energy living lab, energy contracting
About twenty professors from various fields and researchers (economists, engineers, psychologists, computer scientists, coaches) work at the institute. You can find the complete list of team members together with their details in the directory.
Head of the institute