2nd KNIME Data Science Learnathon, Lausanne« Back
Tuesday, the 11th of September, the DUDE-LAB of the Institut Informatique de gestion de la HES-SO Valais-Wallis organized the 2nd Data Science Learnathon at the HES-SO Master in Lausanne, in collaboration with KNIME.
This pratical event gave the opportunity to 25 people to discover a new data analysis platform and for some of them to improve their knowloedge about Data Science and Machine Learning. Three work group worked about specific steps with data analysis projects. These groups were supervised by domain experts, being able to answer pratical and theoritical questions.
- Group 1: Data Access and Data Preparation
- Group 2: Machine Learning
- Group 3: Model Deployment
What is a learnathon?
It's between a hackathon and a workshop. It's like a workshop because we'll learn more about the data science cycle - data access, data blending, data preparation, model training, optimization, testing, and deployment. It's like a hackathon because we'll work in groups to hack a workflow-based solution to guided exercises.
- Cambridge, London à propos du Life Science
- USA, coast to coast, Data Science Roadshow,
- Barcelona, From Raw Data to Deployment
- Berlin, From Raw Data to Deployment
- London, From Raw Data to Deployment
- Zurich, From Raw Data to Deployment
- Sierre, From Raw Data to Deployment
- Lausanne, From Raw Data to Deployment
A next edition in collaboration with KNIME will take place in Paris.