Année de réalisation : 2012
DiagnosticAid is a project carried out with the Swiss software editing company Logival. It aims at developing a decision-aid tool to complement the MediWay software, which will guide and help health professionals during patient consultations.
The software will help them improve their time management, reduce errors and control their costs.
The Institute of Information Systems will have to face the following technical challenges:
- Production of clinical practice guidelines that can be interpreted electronically
- Graphic design of medical guidelines
- Creating and sharing guidelines
- Context-sensitive decision-aid
- Access to medical data from other health providers
DiagnosticAid not only uses interoperability solutions to be able to use data from other health providers, but also facilitates electronic networking, thus being perfectly in line with the Swiss ehealth strategy.