High performance electronics
The Institute has been working in the spacecraft field for almost ten years. It has industrial experience and has participated in different projects of the European Space Agency (ESA) as a subcontractor for Swiss space industry companies.
The Institute is also a member of the Space Centre EPFL.
Services offered by the Institute
- Development of electronic digital or analogical devices used in spacecraft that fulfil environmental and methodological requirements
- Design of custom made signal processing chains (sensor interface, real time calculations, communication and control)
- Fulfilment of the requirements in relation to flight electronics: quality, reliability, high performance, good integration, energy efficiency
- Acquisition and processing of low intensity analogical signals
- Integration of processors into programmable logic arrays
- Integration of complex digital functions (IP core)
- High speed data buses
- Testing of complex digital functions