Smart Process Lab
The Smart Process Lab (SPL), a long term collaboration between the HES-SO School of Engineering and the alluminium manufacturer Constellium Valais SA, was officially annouced in August 2018. In October of the same year, work started with Prof. Jerome Corre joining as the group manager.
As of October 2019, we have six people in the team, five of which fully dedicated to the SPL and have obtainned financing from Innosuisse for Teo research project.
Research areas (aR&D)
- Industry 4.0
- Smart Manufacturing
- Process Optimisation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Equipe de recherche
- Professeurs : Jérôme Corre, Silvan Zahno
- Adjoint scientifique : Michael Clausen
- Collaborateur scientifique : Steve Devènes
- Assistants de recherche : Loïc Fracheboud, Gilles Mottiez