Based on key values such as creativity, responsibility and sustainability, the Entrepreneurship and Management Institute (IEM) offers open and collaborative innovation spaces. It works as a regional catalyzer to reinforce innovation capacity and increase local business competitiveness. About twenty team-members work for the institute.
IEM reaches its objectives mainly by:
- offering unique and integrated education programs recognized at the regional and even national level : Business eXperience, Team Academy, Master in Quality & Strategy Management ;
- fostering the transfer and exchange of know-how among local stakeholders : Energy Forum, BusiNETvs, les Entre'mets;
- carrying out applied research projects in cooperation with economic and institutional partners : Innosuisse, Interreg, Innotour, public mandates (SERI, State of Valais, Municipalities).
- Inno Lab --> stimulating and managing innovation
- Ideation, business model design, open innovation
- Lead lab --> development’s strategy and leadership
- Strategy check, cockpit, entrepreneurship, coaching
- Energy Management Lab --> contributing to the energy transition
- Market forecast, energy living lab, energy contracting
- Living Lab --> Development of innovative products and services
- Responsible and sustainable growth, impact on the world