The Institute has been working in the spacecraft field for almost ten years. It has industrial experience and has participated in different projects of the European Space Agency (ESA) as a subcontractor for Swiss space industry companies.
The Institute is also a member of the Swiss Space Center.
Services offered by the Institute
- Development of electronic digital or analogical devices used in spacecraft that fulfil environmental and methodological requirements
- Design of custom made signal processing chains (sensor interface, real time calculations, communication and control)
- Fulfilment of the requirements in relation to flight electronics: quality, reliability, high performance, good integration, energy efficiency
- Acquisition and processing of low intensity analogical signals
- Integration of processors into programmable logic arrays
- Integration of complex digital functions (IP core)
- High speed data buses
- Testing of complex digital functions
Works realized within the institute